Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"CRICUT DUST COVER WINNERS"
I apologize for not announcing the winners sooner but, the good new is...
We have decided to throw in a suprise.
Random.org was used for the drawing!! ;)

There are 3 Winners instead of 2!!!

1st Winner

20monkey05 I love the idea of it! I am always wiping mine down! I would love to win!

2nd Winner

smitten7619 I would love to win a cover for my cricut. Right now I'm just using a old towel to keep it dust free cause I can't sew to save my life.

3rd Winner

wkburden I would LOVE to win that dust cover...beautiful color! Thanks so much for the chance...


Please send me a message on Youtube.com/pinkbellamia or an email to pinkbellamia.gmail.com with your information in order for me to send your prize as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Nancy

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome!I have never won anything in my life...Thanks so much!

Wendy

PinkBellaMia said...

Your Welcome Wendy. It is on it way. Enjoy your prize.
Thanks again.