Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ming Na

Hi everyone I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. This is my second post for Sushi Dolls for the month of August. This card is very simple the main image is "MingNa" and the background picture that I uses I found it through google I just typed Mulan backgrounds and that is what came up. I really hope you guys enjoyed my card today and gave you a little inspiration to make your own. Making your greeting cards are so much fun and more personable so may be next time you could make someone a special card by you. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my blog and my creations. Here are some pictures of the card with Ming Na and the Youtube video. 
Have a fabulous day!!!

Hugs 

Nancy 



























Before the embellishments. 


"MingNa" Youtube Video

No comments: