Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hi Everyone

I hope you all had a great Christmas with family and loved ones. That family time was the best.
This year watching my son opening gifts was amazing. He warm my heart as his face glisten with joy as he saw each gift. It was a wonderful time and to be thankful for everything God gives us each day, and I am not saying because of gifts not at all. That day was full of blessings just like every ordinary day. Just that sometimes we don't see it and we let it go unnoticed. Stop and see what your blessing and leave the negative aside and you will see that you are blessed with abundance.
Take care everyone and Have a wonderful New Year's Ever for the
New Year it will be spectacular!!! 

Pinkalious Hugs =)

~Nancy  

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I found your blog through our YouTube channel.
I like your work. I will be back to visit.
Come and visit me, dont' be shy ;)

Kel said...

Family time is the best. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful christmas. Enjoy each new blessing 2011 has for you! :)