Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dia de Los Muertos Mini



This was my first mini ever!!!! OMG
I was delaying making minis because I was so intimidated
by making a whole minis from start to finish. I don't know why but I joined a swap and I did it.
I guess the fact that it was made from scratch and I was use to 12x12 layouts and to make a mini that involved to finish 5 to 8 pages.
This mini was for a swap I joined. The groups name is La scrappin' Senoritas.
So guess what I had to finish and send the product. Thankfully I made it and here is the final
product in this video. The them was Dia de los Muertos and it is not Halloween which many get that
mistaken. It is Day of the Dead with had to do with ancient traditions and the Spaniard coming to the Aztecs and Mayans which they wanted to change there ways to Catholicism and the story goes on...
Thanks for watching!!!
Nancy

No comments: